Tuesday, May 18, 2010

random misc thoughts....


this picture is of my little man after his open heart surgery. he was so swollen looked like a little butter ball turkey :(

Sunday Kiya was sick with a fever of 102.5 off and on all day, thank goodness hers only lasted 24 hours but I still had to keep her out of school on Monday, she went back today and has been fine but now Hunter has been running fevers off and on all day. Just had to wake him up and put him in the bath it was at 102.7 under his arm which usually indicates it's at least one more notch higher. Poor baby he was so hot his arms were bright red and his legs. When is it ever going to slow down for him? If it's not one thing it's another. Also I've been looking more into going back to work but how can I fully have my attention at work when i'm non stop worrying about my kids? Plus I haven't worked since I was pregnant with kiya that was almost 5 years ago now what will the employers think of my huge gap in the work history? Sorry must seem like i'm rambling but so much is going on right now it really does feel better to get it all out. Josh keeps thinking I could find work at home but that's almost impossible without having to pay for a package to start a home business. you would think the state would have more funding for families with disabled children at home but they really could care less. anyways that's all for now I suppose just had to get a few things out. any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment