Thursday, May 13, 2010


Hello loves, my name is Becky and this blog will have a little bit of anything and everything that's going on in my life. I just recently married the love of my life Joshua, on January 9th, 2010 and I am a proud stay at home mommy of two beautiful children. Kiya Grace age 4, my little drama queen but always knows how to make her momma smile, and Hunter Gage, age 3 my little pride and joy, at birth he was Diagnosed with DiGeorge Syndrome a very rare genetic disorder that affects the heart and thymus. At 3 days old he had open heart surgery to repair Tretrology of F allot with absent pulmonary valve syndrome which they replaced with a cow vein. yes a cow vein saved my sons life. There will be more on him later probably quit a few chapters we have been through so much but he keeps fooling everyone and getting stronger every day. My other hobby is designing. I'm addicted to paint shop pro what can i say....lol I started about 10 years ago on one of those old taggin groups before myspace was even thought of....lol having kids kinda separated me from it for a bit but when I came back my good friend showed me the ropes of running a design site on myspace and I won't ever look back....lol html usually is not my friend but I have learned quit a few tricks and i'm hoping soon to start learning how to make my own digital scrapbooks that I can share with you on here. Well for my first post don't think this is too bad....lol bloggin is new for me but like i said i learn fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment